I know, there’s a million things you need to be doing to heal – between figuring out what to eat, cooking, trying to reduce stress, get a good nights sleep, slip in some exercise somewhere, meditate and figure out what actually works and what doesn’t – it’s really hard to figure out how to do all these things at once, and to do them CONSISTENTLY!
Let alone learning about and actually DOING the things you need to be doing to heal the gut, heal the body and address the root causes of what’s going on.
I was talking to someone the other day and they asked me if I had a coach when I was healing. I didn’t have one, but I wish I did. If I could go back in time and do anything differently, that would be at the top of my list.
Having a weekly check-in, where you have a whole hour to talk about your health, to reflect on the week, on where you’re at, to correct course, to keep stacking and building on – will help you stay on track and get you to where you want to be so much faster.
I see how valuable health coaching is in healing now, and I really wish I’d had that. I had similar things when I was working with various people – like with the EFT practitioner, the few different naturopaths, my kinesiologist, my acupuncturist.
Not quite the same as health coaching, but what I really got out of all these things was that weekly check-in – it kept me on track. It kept me reflecting if what I was doing was working and moving forward.
I wasn’t getting lost and sidetracked and wasting huge chunks of time when I was being held accountable, when I knew I was going to be going back and talking to that person in a week so I better do the work.
And when things got really tough, I had that support there to lean on, to be pulled back into an emotionally good place so my body could heal.
So although I love talking about the gut, and my whole coaching program is about healing the gut happy, what I know is the really amazing part about health coaching is:
- the time each week to go deep and really explore your health, your life, your feelings, your goals, EVERYTHING – we don’t ever give this time to ourselves, and we don’t ever have someone who will sit there and listen and take us deeper than we can go on our own
- the weekly check-in that keeps you CONSISTENT and ON-TRACK with your progress! To keep building on your healthy habits each week, not just do a bit here and a bit there.
- the SUPPORT of having someone there (me!) to listen and keep you positive and MOTIVATED! Someone who has been through it and can help bring you back into a positive and happy mental space.
- the IMPLEMENTATION and taking ACTION, during the session, we come up with ACTION STEPS for you to take that week, and you’ll feel so pumped up and excited and supported that you’ll actually DO THEM!
- creating HABITS, sticking to habits and continuing to build on the foundational habits.
So often I find that the people I talk to and clients I coach really know what they should be doing to get better, but they really struggle with the implementation, the action-taking, the staying consistent, not falling off the rails and keeping their head in a good place.
And then if there’s something they don’t know, or can’t figure out, or a missing piece, I offer suggestions and we figure it out together. We are a TEAM!
I know that sometimes everything feels really overwhelming, all these millions of things you could and should be doing for your health – it’s really tough for most of us just to get the BASICS down, and to do them consistently.
Consistency is key. Going for a jog one day and then not doing it for two weeks. Eating really well for a day and then going on a binge spree. Meditating for two days in a row then life getting in the way.
These random spurts of things isn’t going to help you heal an illness, or get to amazing health. Consistency is key. Everyday is key. Building habit after habit until your living a healthy lifestyle that makes you feel AMAZING everyday!
And to achieve that – support, accountability and motivation is key.
BREAKTHROUGH STRATEGY SESSION
1 session // 90 minutes // $110 USD
In this session, we will:
- Dissolve your frustration and fear about your health so you can get into a relaxed state where the body can actually heal.
- Get CLARITY on what you need to do next to heal.
- Discover any recovery ROADBLOCKS: what’s stopping you from healing?
- Figure out your next steps to getting your health back.
Let’s figure out what’s going on together to move you FORWARD and out of the FUNKY FRUSTRATION!
HAPPY HEALING COACHING PACKAGE
12 sessions // 3 months // 60 minutes // $947 USD
I am here to help you heal. If you’re sick of doing it alone, sick of trying to figure it all out yourself (and driving yourself mad in the process), sick of trying to put all the puzzle pieces together on your own – this is for you.
If you need a partner to hold your hand while you go through the ups and downs of the rollercoaster ride that is healing, someone whose been through it all before and can help you get to the other side – this is for you.
DURING THIS 3 MONTHS, WE WILL:
- Figure out what foods are making you sick (aka food sensitivities), what foods are helping your body heal and exactly what food you should be eating to heal your gut. We will find food your body LOVES!
- Design a diet just for you YOU and create a personalised healing and eating plan.
- Focus on healing the gut using simple and do-able strategies that have a BIG impact (and are actually really cheap!)
- Get your digestive system working properly again with simple tweaks and tricks.
- De-stress, calm and organise your life – reducing stress and anxiety. Keep you in a positive in relaxed mindset (even when things get tough) so your body can heal itself.
- Remove toxins from your body that are getting in the way of you getting better.
- Go deep into the metaphysical and emotional reasons you are sick and not healing.
- Find the right balance in your life between healthy habits, meals, exercise and, you know, actually living life!
- Create flow and organisation in your life and in your health, and get you into a nice healing rhythm where things aren’t so up and down all the time.
- Find a routine that suits your life and you can actually stick with.
- Forget the fluff and focus on SIMPLE strategies that actually WORK!
- Getting more nutrition into your body and absorbing more from the food your eating.
On this free call, we’ll spend around 30 minutes together (via Skype), and get crystal clear on what you want to create for your health and what’s stopping you reaching you’re goals, and if we would be a good fit working together.