The #1 toxic threat in your home is cleaning products. This is the biggest toxic exposure and something you HAVE to remove as much of as soon as possible.
The everyday things you use inside of your home to get rid of dirt and germs is more harmful than the dirt and germs themselves!
It’s not just the skin contact, it’s what you’re breathing in.
Not only do you have direct skin contact with cleaning products, but it’s the toxic fumes your breathing in and that linger around in your home in the air and on the surfaces for days after you use them. The place where you spend around 50% of your time (especially while sleeping!). What you breath in goes into your lungs and directly into your bloodstream. Read the rest of this post »