Here it is! All of the resources I use to heal, stay healthy, learn and have fun!
This big list is full of everything I use, love & recommend including kitchen tools, books, courses, documentaries, ingredients and everything in between! I will keep adding to this list over time.
Yep, some of the links below are affiliates links where I will make a commission off what you purchase through that link. That will go to help me keep this site running!
Healthy, Gluten-Free Desserts
My free ebook, Healthy, Gluten-Free Desserts has 5 of my best recipes for amazing, delicious desserts like Chocolate Caramel Tart, Chewy Almond Butter Cookies, Caramel Brownie Slice, ￼Chocolate & Orange Jaffa Torte and Chocolate Coconut Truffles!! So yum!
Juicer Buying Guide
When you’re finally ready to make the leap and get your juice on, you’re faced with the impossible task of choosing a juicer. Choosing a juicer can seem like the biggest decision you will ever make in your life, since there are so many models, types and price points available these days and you don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on a dud! This PDF guide will help you pick the perfect juicer for you!
- Fresh Vegetable and Fruit Juices by Dr. Norman W. Walker
- The Gerson Therapy by Charlotte Gerson
- Heal Your Body by Louise Hay
- Make Peace With Your Plate by Jess Ainscough
- Mind Over Medicine by Lissa Rankin
- Crazy Sexy Diet by Kris Carr
- Integrative Nutrition by Joshua Rosenthal
- The Beauty Detox Foods by Kimberly Snyder (Also has some great recipes)
Institute of Integrative Nutrition
The Institute of Integrative Nutrition‘s (IIN) Health Coach Training Program has changed my life.
Not only was I struggling with having Celiac disease and figuring out how to heal myself, I was also lost with my career. I knew I wanted to do something in health and wellness, but didn’t know what or how to get there.
I didn’t want to spend the next 4 years intensively studying for a degree in Naturopathy, Nutrition or Dietetics – but I wanted to have the knowledge and credentials for people to take me seriously, and for me to be able to help people change their lives.
IIN was the perfect solution. Check it out here.
Fresh Organic Food
I love and use Ripe ‘n Raw (Brisbane, Ipswich, Gold Coast) – use this link to get 10% off your first order.
My favourite place to buy dry and hard to find ingredients is iherb.com. They have a great range, their prices are better than retail shops, and their shipping is great! I can get 8 pounds of products shipped to Australia for just $8, and it arrives within 4 working days. I can’t even get that from online stores based in Australia!
Use the code ZIV994 at iHerb.com and get up to $10 off your first order!
A few favourite ingredients…
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Enjoy Life Choc Chips
- Coconut nectar
- Coconut sugar
- Salt – My favourite salt ever!, Celtic Sea Salt, Sea Seasonings (increase your iodine + sea veg intake)
- Cacao Products – Cacao Powder, Cacao Paste (for making raw chocolate), Cacao Butter and Cacao Nibs
- Probiotic Powder (for fermented/cultured foods) – I like BlueBonnet
- Superfoods – Lucuma, Mesquite, Goji Berries
- Vanilla – Whole Vanilla Beans or Vanilla Powder
- Arrowroot Starch/Powder iHerb or Amazon
- Sea Veg (Kelp/Dulse/Kombu/Agar) – Maine Coast Sea Vegetables or Eden Foods
- Unbleached Parchment Paper Beyond Gourmet – iHerb or Amazon
- Unbleached Parchment Paper, baking cups & twine If You Care – iHerb or Amazon
- Weleda Toothpaste
- Diva Cup
- Natracare Tampons/Lady Products
- Hand soap / body wash – Dr Bronners Liquid Castile Soap
- Cleaning – Hydrogen Peroxide, Vinegar, Baking Soda
Meditations + Things
A juicer isn’t the most handy tool in the kitchen, as it really only does one job: juices. But health-wise, a juicer will have the most impact. For two years I was in sickness limbo, with my body not being able to heal from the celiac disease. It was only when I started juicing like a loon that my body started absorbing nutrition, and finally started healing. I have an Oscar Neo and a Norwalk.
A food processor is the second most handy tool in the kitchen. It is great for grinding anything, and giving a chunky texture (instead of blending smooth), like you would need in recipes for burgers, falafel, dips etc. I don’t love my big food processor so can’t give a brand recommendation yet. But I do love my mini food processor to death!
High Speed Blender – Vitamix
I LOVE my Vitamix – it is hands down my favorite kitchen tool (besides Mr. juicer). If you are just starting to buy tools for a healthy kitchen, this is where I recommend you start because it’s so versatile. Green smoothies, milkshakes, desserts, sauces, cheeses, soups, dressings – so many uses! It’s a must have. I have this Vitamix.
A dehydrator is much more useful than you would initially think. I make kale chips, wraps, eggplant bacon, coconut yoghurt, activated nuts and so much more. I have an Excalibur dehydrator. Buy your dehydrator through this link and get free shipping! 🙂
A spiralizer is a handy dandy little tool that will allow you to make pasta noodles out of vegetables like zucchini, yellow squash and sweet potato. You can also make curly fries with it! Curly fries! I use this spiralizer.
My other favourite tools…