Doing it on your own doesn't work.
Feeling lost, frustrated or stuck about your health happens because you're trying to work it all out in your own head, and just going round in circles.
When I was healing, I felt frustrated, lost and stuck most of the time - because I thought I could figure it all out on my own.
I was researching like crazy, trying to find that thing that I was missing.
I always had this narrowed tunnel vision of whatever I was researching at that time, but that meant I never stepped backed to see the bigger picture.
I didn't realise at the time, but I was just making everything so much harder on myself. And I also wasted a shiz-load of time not really getting anywhere.
No matter how smarty pants you are, how much you know about health, or how much you research I really believe that you get quicker and better results when you work with someone.
Because they can see things that you can't - you're too in it too see it.
And this is true even for me.
Just last week I was trying to solve something in my head, and had been thinking about it for weeks without getting anywhere. Then I talked to someone about it for 10 minutes, and came up with an answer that I would NEVER have got to on my own!
We just can't come up with these bigger picture solutions on our own.
I've fallen in love with creating online programs where I just give you all the information, but I also love that 1:1 coaching because we can go so DEEP, we can puzzle solve and we can get the huge forward momentum leaps.
And it just takes so much less time to get there.
This is perfect for you if your just tired of doing this whole thing alone.
What I help people do is to fill the gaps that their missing, to ask the questions they've never even though of asking, to help make the connections that they can't see themselves because they're too in it to see it.
Here's what you need to focus on:
- healing and sealing the gut - because we all know that leaky gut is one of the big roots of illness that we need to heal, but it's also caused by toxins, emotions and poor diet which we need to address:
- detoxing your environment and your body - because this is actually one of the most underestimated and crucial pieces of getting better
- healing your happy and going deep on the emotional, mental and spiritual piece - because in order to heal, you need to become the person you really want to be and get rid of those mental blocks holding you back
- figuring out what food is right for you - because this is one of the most confusing parts, what is helping you and what is hurting you? we figure that out
Get to the ROOT of what's going on!
This is the basis of getting to and fixing the ROOT CAUSES of whatever health suck-fest you're in right now.
Fixing those is the KEY to:
- getting your energy back (and getting rid of that fatigue)
- clearing the brain fog and feeling clear headed
- fixing skin problems
- getting rid of inflammation
- feeling like yourself again!
If you're health suck-fest includes any of these:
- exhaustion and fatigue
- digestion problems like bloating, gas, pain, constipation, diarrhoea etc
- food sensitivities
- skin issues
...then you need to be doing those four pieces above in order to heal.
And that's what we focus on in my 1:1 coaching program.
It's hard to figure out all the pieces on your own.
The really amazing part of my coaching program is:
- the time each week to go deep and really explore your health, your life, your feelings, your goals, EVERYTHING – we don’t ever give this time to ourselves, and we don’t ever have someone who will sit there and listen and take us deeper than we can go on our own
- the weekly check-in that keeps you CONSISTENT and ON-TRACK with your progress! To keep building on your healthy habits each week, not just do a bit here and a bit there.
- the SUPPORT of having someone there (me!) to listen and keep you positive and MOTIVATED! Someone who has been through it and can help bring you back into a positive and happy mental space.
- the IMPLEMENTATION and taking ACTION, during the session, we come up with ACTION STEPS for you to take that week, and you’ll feel so pumped up and excited and supported that you’ll actually DO THEM!
- creating HABITS, sticking to habits and continuing to build on the foundational habits.