Today I have a delicious, simple salad dressing recipe that is just perfect for summer (or whenever you can get your hands on some mangoes!). I love a good salad and eat two giant salads everyday (lunch and dinner) with whatever veggies I have on hand. This dressing actually tastes a bit like mayo.
In this particular salad I have: lettuce, red onion, red cabbage, mango, grated carrot, roasted pumpkin and potatoes (roasted whole then diced). Tomato would also be a great addition, but I’m avoiding them right now (the seeds and skin are giving me a reaction).
- ½ mango
- 1 large garlic clove, roasted or 1 small fresh clove
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed oil or olive oil
- 3 - 4 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp honey or coconut nectar
- Combine all ingredients in a small blender, or use a stick blender to blend until smooth.